Re: How about Web-based Tech Writer message board?

Subject: Re: How about Web-based Tech Writer message board?
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 16:03:50 -0400

Quite a few people do not have access to the internet at work, and therefore
might be unable to access a web-based list.

I like the messages appearing in my mailbox as well. I have joined a few
different message boards over the past few years, but quite frankly I have
forgotten each and every one of them. I would probably end up quietly
fading
away.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=