Ventura on NT

Subject: Ventura on NT
From: Anne Magee <magee -at- UNIVERSAL -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 18:55:19 -0300

I need to know if Ventura 7 will run on Windows NT. I have the feeling
in the back of my mind that it won't, but I hope I'm wrong.

The circumstances: We have recently switched to FrameMaker from Ventura
7. This coincides with a complete overhaul of the manuals, but for a few
months at least, I will need to have access to both Frame and Ventura.

My PC is currently running Windows 95 but this is making it difficult
for me to do my job since most of the software I document runs on NT. If
Ventura works on NT, I can have our "hardware guys" install NT on my
machine with a minimum of fuss. If I need a dual boot machine, things
will be a lot more complicated.

Thanks
Anne Magee
Universal Systems Ltd.