onelist and techwr-l

Subject: onelist and techwr-l
From: Cathe Bedard <cbbedard -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:53:48 -0700

I saw a reference in the digest from someone who has a lot more junk
mail now that she (he?) is on a onelist list. I've missed the thread
here, but think we are considering onelist as a "home" for techwr-l...?

At any rate, I'm on a "private" onelist list. You can't see it when you
browse onelist, even if you put in the name of the list. You have to be
"approved" to participate in the list. I haven't had any increase in
junk mail since I joined this non-moderated but controlled access list.

Hope this helps. I would be willing to pay to remain part of techwr-l
even though I rarely read all the posts and don't contribute very
often. As someone else said, I'd pay more for a commercial-free list.

Cathe

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=