SUMMARY: Job Search and Headhunters in Montreal

Subject: SUMMARY: Job Search and Headhunters in Montreal
From: DHICKEY -at- ALIS -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:03:59 -0400

Greetings!

This thread has petered out, so I guess it's summary time!

----
edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com and sbuttice -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
recommended someone called Jean Doucet at Perm-A-Tem. Here's Perm-A-Tem's
contact information:

PERM-A-TEM TECHNICAL SERVICES
45 PL CHARLES LEMOYNE
LONGUEUIL, PQ
J4K 5G5
(450) 651-7001
---
Sheldon Kohn [Sheldon -dot- Kohn -at- Grizzard -dot- com] and Sandy Harris [sharris -at- dkl -dot- com]
suggested these companies had interesting positions:

CAE Electronics (http://www.cae.com/expression/)
Positron (http://www.postron911.com)
Zero Knowledge (http://www.zeroknowledge.com/)
---
And from my own searches, I found the following headhunters and agencies:

Quantum
Claudia Walter (my contact)
wk: 514-842-5555 ext 2216

CDI Technologies
Carolynn (my contact)
514-697-9212
514-697-9011
pointeclaire -at- cdicorp -dot- com

Protec
Jonathan (my contact)
514-995-9664
sendcv -at- videotron -dot- ca

Testart
Steve Christophe (my contact)
5252 de Maisonneuve W.
Suite 309
Montreal (Quebec)
H4A 3S5
Tel: (514) 489-8484
Fax: (514) 489-8486
http://www.testart.com/

Groupe Progestic
Louis Sauve (my contact)
514-842-7995
Old Montreal
---
If anyone has any other places to recommend to suggest, please email me and
I'll post a second summary.
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?

dhickey -at- alis -dot- com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/
wk: 514-747-2542 ext.: 317
pg: 514-205-9209

They say that the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinion with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=