Index marking in Word

Subject: Index marking in Word
From: Archie Ziviello <aziviello -at- NESL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:06:07 -0400

Ok, opinions please........

Is index managment in Word (cutting out markers) as rediculous as it seems?

Does anyone prefer index mgt in Word over WP? I happen to like WP indexing.
I'm new to the whole indexing game and actually enjoy creating a good one
.......(now that's really sick huh?)

I do not have Frame nor am I likely to get it.

Why do I ask? Well, at some point in time someone is going to ask me why
I'm still using WP when all the company has gone to Word.

OFF TOPIC : Anyone know how much I can expect to pay for leaf springs for a
1976 chevy K5 Blazer and where I might inquire?

Thanks,
Archie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=