Re: *electronic* Portfolios and writing samples...

Subject: Re: *electronic* Portfolios and writing samples...
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:58:29 -0400

Hallo:

This is a very interesting thread. I have an electronic portfolio on CD-ROM
that I bring with me. I dislike not being able to review my samples with the
reviewer and would probably not send them unaccompanied.

The lack of control in having samples hanging out on the web for download,
aside from the website itself, of course, would make me nervous. Consider a
password-protected page from which downloads can be made. Give the password
to those you screen and change the password often. (Obviously, this won't
keep real hackers out, but who cares.)

Having a portfolio on CD has been good for me. I recommend an electronic
portfolio . . . though don't forget the printed stuff, too, because
experience in printing is valuable and worth talking about.

All the best,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=