Oops!

Subject: Oops!
From: "Johnson, Dick D" <Dick -dot- Johnson2db8ef -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:38:16 -0700

Overlooked using the word "proprietary." That's most of the stuff I do.

I, too, managed a tech pubs center for a manufacturer and, although nothing
was considered confidential, it was proprietary. Yes, I did have the
authority to provide conditional release of certain items to TWs who had
worked for me.

The messenger has been shot, but the message remains...the REAL message,
that is. I've been rebuked on a detail, and I can handle that. An apology
to all for missing it.

Many thanks to those who who support the real message and to those who feel
the same way about copying material owned by prior clients. BTW, my
portfolio, does contain proprietary material I've done for prior clients and
I have the permission of those clients to display it in interviews...as long
as it is not copied. I always respect that and never try to convince my
clients otherwise...to do so I believe would be arrogant.

I've been blasted by one using no less than 7 spelling and 4 grammatical
errors, while slicing me to pieces on the "proprietary" detail. I really
had no intention of exposing that much apparent latent anger. I hope my
apology is enough.

Again, please direct any criticism directly to me and not to the list.

An nice, old guy who only wants to do the right thing...and to help others.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=