[Fwd: *electronic* Portfolios and writing samples...]

Subject: [Fwd: *electronic* Portfolios and writing samples...]
From: temoore -at- BELLSOUTH -dot- NET
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:33:44 -0400

Nope, still not missing anything BIG, as you say. I already explicitly
explained in the post that you should have approval from the former
employer/client to show the document, whether it be in your portfolio or
on your web site. And you should have the client approve the manner in
which you distribute it. If you don't have approval, don't show it.
Period. That's my motto.

Allowing someone to make copies or to take the document out of the room
to do "heavens-knows-what-with-it" is totally different from viewing it
in my presence.

What I was getting at is why is it so difficult to simply "NO"? And to
simply ask former employers/clients for permission (well, at least those
you didn't burn)?

--
Tracey Moore

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=