Word Documents to PDF Style

Subject: Word Documents to PDF Style
From: Deborah Cooper <dcooper -at- EDISPATCH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 05:06:20 -0700

Hi, everyone,

I have a question about PDF-type files. My boss says that he
knows you can create a read-only (locked) Word document file
that acts similar to PDF files. We are trying to find a way to
create these type of documents using just Word so that we can
put our documentation on CD-ROM for distribution. Thanks for
the help!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=