Need help with ForeHelp

Subject: Need help with ForeHelp
From: Deborah Cooper <dcooper -at- EDISPATCH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 07:46:38 -0700

Hi,

We just purchased ForeHelp 99 and I have saved my Word
document in RTF format and then imported it into ForeHelp.
The problem is this: each topic's banner has the phrase
"Chapter 1" in front of the topic's title. I have searched my
Word document, but the word "chapter" is not in it at all.
I have checked the styles used in ForeHelp, and "chapter" is
not there either. Where would this problem be coming from?
Many thanks....

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=