Re: Definition of List Server

Subject: Re: Definition of List Server
From: Thom Randolph <thom -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 07:44:18 -0700

Folks:

Did you, like me, miss the REAL gem in the middle
of that definition? What appears to be one of the
mothers of all list-lists is at:

http://www.liszt.com/

They claim 90,950 lists at this date, and, even
we are in there! There are well over 100 Linux
lists listed there.

Thom Randolph
thom -at- halcyon -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=