Re: What do you want to be called? (less serious)

Subject: Re: What do you want to be called? (less serious)
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:31:03 -0400

Title: RE: What do you want to be called? (less serious)

at a previous employer, i worked with several women on a large document set. Some of the more - um, ahem - *carefree* of them referred to themselves at the "EDA babes" and "EDA chicks" (ala biker babes and biker chicks). The only response I could come up with was "You go, grrrlll!"

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com