Re: What do you want to be called?

Subject: Re: What do you want to be called?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:11:00 -0400

Hallo:

"Sir" or "Captain" will suffice.

How about "Documentor Incharge of Publishing Software Help and In-print
Tomes"?

Consider, "Document and Online Publishing Engineer."

Of course, my business card says "Lead Technical Writer" which means, as
Scott Adams thoughtfully pointed out, that I get no more pay, cannot fire,
have more responsibility, a higher blame factor, and, when convenient,
others let me go first . . ..

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

P.S. Is Incharge one word or two? Does it require a lance? Never mind, I'll
check the archives for that in the grammar section.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=