Re: Numbering Problem In Word

Subject: Re: Numbering Problem In Word
From: Charlotte Hybschmann Jacobsen <chjac -at- AMROSE -dot- SPO -dot- DK>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:02:22 +0200

I think CTRL+Z is a way to undo all the little automatic conversions that
Word makes sometimes (if you allow it to, look somewhere deep inside the
Options). For example, when you type the sequence (c), Word transforms it
into the copyright symbol. If you press CTRL-Z immediately after the
transformation, you get (c) back.

Charlotte.

Charlotte H. Jacobsen
chjac -at- amrose -dot- spo -dot- dk