Re: Numbering Problem In Word

Subject: Re: Numbering Problem In Word
From: kimber_hebert -at- ACS-INC -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:53:12 -0500

This is what works for me, also. Of course, there are times when I have
opened
my file and found that all of the lists have spontaneously continued the
first
list's numbering, causing me to go and "restart numbering" for the first
item on
every other <bleeping> list...
Kimber Hebert
Affiliated Computer Services