Er, hello?

Subject: Er, hello?
From: "Marsha G. Kamish" <mgkamish -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:38:56 -0700

Is anyone out there? I've received no techwr-l messages
this morning, which is *highly* unusual. Would someone
please respond to me at mgkamish -at- yahoo -dot- com to let me know
if it's the list or if it's me? Thanks!

===
Marsha G. Kamish
Technical Writer
Houston, Texas
281-579-2188

"We do not live in this world alone, but in a thousand other
worlds." - Irna Phillips

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=