Getting Down to Business with Indexing Tools

Subject: Getting Down to Business with Indexing Tools
From: Lori Lathrop <LoriLathrop -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 10:29:06 -0400

All -- FYI ... the American Society of Indexers Carolina Conference,
"Getting Down to Business with Indexing Tools" scheduled for October 2,
1999, now has a Web page. Presenters are Janet Perlman on the business of
being in business, Kamm Schreiner on Sky Index Professional's new embedded
indexing tools, and William Meisheid on his new embedded indexing tools for
RoboHELP 2000, Classic and HTML Edition..

Note: The announcement will also be on our chapter's Web site in a few
weeks, when our "real" Webmaster returns. :-) In the meantime, you can
find all of the information at http://idt.net/~lathro19/caro~1.html

TTFN .... Lori

Lori Lathrop (LoriLathrop -at- compuserve -dot- com)
Lathrop Media Services - http://idt.net/~lathro19

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000