Re: wEIrd technical comm cont'd

Subject: Re: wEIrd technical comm cont'd
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:56:24 -0400

>How do I sign off the instructions at the bottom of your posts are invalid.

No luck. Funny, it worked fine for a colleague this morning.

Perhaps your system administrator has changed the name of your server.
That isn't always obvious from the user's standpoint, and can royally screw
things up. You can only unsub from the exact same address you used for you
original subscription.

When in doubt, you can get quick help from Eric (see last line of the
list, and attracts fewer flames from the congenitally irritable.

___-^

"Wisdom begins when you discover the difference between 'That doesn't make
sense' and 'I don't understand.'" (Children of God, by Mary Doria Russell)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=