JOB: France, Paris - Native English-speaking Technical Writer

Subject: JOB: France, Paris - Native English-speaking Technical Writer
From: "J. Patterson Waltz III" <jpw -at- INFOVISTA -dot- FR>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:04:57 +0200

InfoVista is a fast-growing software vendor in the network and systems
administration and Quality of Service market. We are based in France,
England, Germany, and the United States.

To ensure our continued growth, we are currently seeking:

A Native English-speaking Technical Writer
As a member of the Documentation and Training team, you will research, write
and format the user documentation for our new software products in addition
to updating the documentation for exsisting products. Our documentation,
created using Microsoft Word and Acrobat Distiller, is published in
paper-based and electronic (Adobe Acrobat PDF) formats. Additional duties
may include preparation of course materials for our training program.

This permanent position is based in Courtaboeuf (91) in the Paris region.
Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience.

The profile we are seeking is as follows:
- university-level education or equivalent
- 3 years experience as a Technical Writer
- computer/networking background
- familiarity with SNMP
- Spoken French

To join our company, and become a member of one of our highly dynamic teams,
candidates must be flexible, motivated and have a sense of service.

Contact : Patterson Waltz
tel: +33 1 64 86 79 25
fax: +33 1 64 86 79 79
e-mail : jpw -at- infovista -dot- fr