Re: Spreading Word

Subject: Re: Spreading Word
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:28:27 -0400

Henry,
Although the other answers (about fast saves and printers) may be
correct, I have had similar problems over the years that I used
Word. Generally it was due to a corrupt graphic that somehow got
pulled in to the document. Unfortunately, if that is the case,
it is tedious and can take some time, to find out which graphic
is corrupted. (This is because it may or may not have gotten
corrupted before you pulled it in to Word. Sometimes it was a
graphic that was already in the doc. Don't ask me why....I just
know it happened, never could figure out why.)
If you can find the nasty graphic, just delete it and reinsert
it. (That is the easy fix.)
If you cannot find the graphic, you might have to cut and paste
the doc into another file. When doing the c&p, you should do it
section by section and watch the new file. Most of the time, I
found that was the way to find out where the corruption occurred.
Good luck
I hope one of the other answers was right. But if not...
Kathi Jan Knill
Senior Technical Writer
Template Software
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
"Your mind can only hold one thought at a time. Make it a
positive and constructive one." --H. Jackson Brown, Jr.