Ft. Collins CO group?

Subject: Ft. Collins CO group?
From: Betsy Pfister <bpfister -at- FRII -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 06:58:44 -0600

I'd like to start an informal tech writers' group in Fort
Collins, CO.
BTW, if there's one here that I don't know about, somebody tell
me about it! :) It's difficult for me to make it to meetings of
organizations in Boulder & Denver, and I imagine others here are
in the same situation. If there is any interest in starting a
local group to meet every once in a while, mentor each other,
give each other occasional training sessions on tools, and
whatever else comes to mind, please send me a reply:
bpfister -at- frii -dot- com -dot-

Betsy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=