Re: Attending the STC conference

Subject: Re: Attending the STC conference
From: David Dick <david -dot- dick -at- SWIFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:14:10 +0200

Greetings,

Like many of you, I also must justify why & what about the STC
conference. My manager is a reasonable person, and will send his staff
to whatever training & conferences necessary for them. However, he is
not in control of the travel budget.

Attending the STC conference is an educational experience, and an
opportunity to meet with peers and share knowledge and experience. If
the cost of travel is the drawback, then I suggest that you discuss it
with your manager and reach a compromise.

All the best, David

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=