prima donna wannabe

Subject: prima donna wannabe
From: Chris Fitzgerald <chrisfitztex -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:45:20 -0700

Ok, I'm probably going to sound pathetic, but maybe Andrew, who
owns his own company should hire new TW that have a little bit
of his humour. So far, I've seen the category of writer he
mentions in only the first month of being on the list. I've
been told "off list" that I should "check the archives" or this
subject has been "dtd - done to death" as one person wrote to
me. Sheesh is right! Can't all of these subjects be checked in
the archives? Just look under "Word". HA! Have you all
forgotten where you came from. Is your mom around to watch you?
It's scaring me to death, and discouraging. Is it really a
dog-eat-dog world out there, outside of the classroom? I'm
interested in Tech. communication because I thought that it
would be a great way to write and be creative at the same time.
I want to work for a company that has humor and understanding
and pays an amount that I could live on ($30K or more). As a
teacher, I've lived on a lot less, but was never "poor". My
professors lied, they said that you could ask for what you
wanted. I didn't once when I was interviewing, and the
recruiter said that if I had, she would have hired me (Texas
Monthly magazine, right out of college - RIGHT!) Now as an
English teacher, I don't lie. I say "never stop learning" and
"don't get discrouraged if you make a mistake". Now that I'm
having to take my own advice, I can see how some of you should
get a little humility and some should hire the the grateful
wannabes. Thanks for reading this far!

Chris
===
5805 Oak Bend Lane #409