Re: Marvel at my stupidity

Subject: Re: Marvel at my stupidity
From: Chris Fitzgerald <chrisfitztex -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:09:46 -0700

This is hilarious! Ok, I've got the corniest one...when my big
sister and I were little and watching TV after school, I would
shout, yeah, it's the Beverly Hibiblies! (didn't know it was any
different until I could read) and of course, I can sing the song
word for word! "Black Gold...Texas Tea..." So now, I'm dating
myself, and ending the day on a laughing note.

By the way, I have an interview tomorrow at a local Software
company and some good leads. Thanks everyone, for replying to
my volunteering, et. al. threads. Maybe soon, I'll be writing
"I'm new, and trying to convert something to
something...help..."

Chris

===
5805 Oak Bend Lane #409