Northern VA job opening

Subject: Northern VA job opening
From: Metzger Karen <Metzger_Karen -at- PRC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:42:07 -0400

We are looking to hire someone to work with me soon, possibly full-time,
possibly part-time, as a tech-writer. I am letting you know in advance in
case anyone is interested. The position would be for Litton/PRC, a fantastic
place to work (really!)--benefits are great, people are great, salaries
competitive (although not $85/hour if you're one of those guys that poor Mr.
Plato interviewed earlier!!)...

The client is U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. The location is Crystal City,
VA.

If you are local and might be interested, please contact me.

Thanks,
kcm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=