Re: Cards of shortcut keys

Subject: Re: Cards of shortcut keys
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:02:43 -0400

I got a manual recently that had the reference card in heavy
stock right inside the cover. It was visible to me immediately, and I liked
it a LOT. Also, from a user's standpoint, I can have the manual laying on my
desk, and just open the cover and refer to the card. Easier than having to
pick up the manual and open from the back. (I suppose you could remember to
lay the book down on its face, but that's silly.) I choose to keep the card
in the manual, so it doesn't get lost. I vote for your initial feeling.
Joy M. Brady
Sr. Technical Writer/Retail Systems Documentation (CAD4A)
mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net <mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
614.729.4645 (voice)
614.729.4499 (fax)