ACS Auto EDMS

Subject: ACS Auto EDMS
From: Scott Snider <Scottsni -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:09:16 EDT

I am trying to find a internal search engine for my company's docs. We need
something that will locate Microsoft files on a internal lan directory. I
was
told ACS Software has an AutoEDMS Version 6 which is good for this, but I
would appreciate any aditional opinions (comments-pros-cons) about the Auto
EDMS or any alternatives. Can anyone help me?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=