Re: Word 97 -- Borders around text?

Subject: Re: Word 97 -- Borders around text?
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:06:16 -0500

At 04:53 PM 8/25/99 -0500, Keith Long wrote:

Hello,

Is there a way to place a a "single-line" border under selected text in a
Word 97 document? (Using the regular "underlining" feature of the word
processor is not sufficient--as I need space between the line and text.) I
can place a "box" around text, but not a single line underneath (although I
can place a single line under a paragraph). Any advice is welcome! I
suppose I will have to use the drawing tools to insert a line?

I assume you're using the eq \x field code to get the box. If you add the
\bo switch (EQ \x \bo) to it, it'll give you the bottom underline you want.

--
Beth Friedman
bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=