Any Java 2 experts out there?

Subject: Any Java 2 experts out there?
From: Michael Koch <mhkoch -at- SIRIUS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:20:00 -0700

Hi there,

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum for this post.

I'm working on a Java 2 book for an American publisher, and I'm looking for
a Java 2 expert who could tech edit the manuscript--making sure the info
presented is correct and the outline of the book and structure of the
chapters is pedagogically sound.

If you're interested or know of a likely candidate, as well as for payment
info and details, please respond off list to my personal email at
mhkoch -at- sirius -dot- com

Thanks,
Michael

Michael Koch
Publication Services / Project Management
2035 Pleasant Valley Ave.
Oakland, CA 94611
510.923.0982
mhkoch -at- sirius -dot- com