Re: Increased User Visits -- Incorrect Phrasing: HELP!

Subject: Re: Increased User Visits -- Incorrect Phrasing: HELP!
From: "Broken A. Jaw" <broken_jaw -at- MAILCITY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:09:04 -0700

HELP!

I want to state the by purchasing our product our customers will increase
the user activity/visits/clientele etc. But I don't seem to be able to come
up with the right catch phrase/sentence.

Can anyone think of an overall statement?

TIA

Kenny

---
Be careful what you say, words are cheap but they can turnout
expensive--words like a conviction can turn into a sentence.

Lo, the mighty mallet has fallen and yea verily its aim was true.
Abuse me PAL and I'll abuse U!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=