Re: Incorrect Phrasing: HELP! (Answer to Scott's Question)

Subject: Re: Incorrect Phrasing: HELP! (Answer to Scott's Question)
From: Scott Havens <SHavens -at- ELCOTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:03:12 -0400

Well, that helps a little bit, at least. I have a feeling the exact context
is important here, but I don't have much of a sense of it yet. For example,
if you're selling some sort of software that people could use to "visit"
travel agencies on line, then the convenience and ease-of-use of the product
might be things to concentrate on. OTOH, if you're selling deodorant to
travel agents, the approach and emphasis might be different! Seriously, I'd
like to be more helpful, but I just don't have enough to go on. I hope
someone else can offer suggestions.

SRH

> Scott, All :
>
> The Travel Industry.