Blurry PDF Files

Subject: Blurry PDF Files
From: Stephanie Sprangers <stephanies -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:51:44 -0500

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about blurry graphics in PDF
files. Your responses helped me a great deal. Although I am still
troubleshooting this issue, I am about 100 steps closer to having
clearer graphics. Thanks again! Have an excellent weekend!

Stephanie A. Sprangers
Technical Writer, Metrix
(414) 717-6631
stephanies -at- metrix -dot- com