RE: PDF Question

Subject: RE: PDF Question
From: "Laurie Morgan" <ldmorgan -at- nortelnetworks -dot- com>
To: Dina Davidson <DinaD -at- Xantrex -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:10:35 -0500

Just a quick comment. Our copy of Framemaker came with the Acrobe Exchange
suite on a separate CD.

Our IS department installed Framemaker only and (thinking it was just
another copy of the Acrobat Reader) THREW THE OTHER CD AWAY.

A lot of time was spent listening to the music on the Adobe support line to
get our replacement copy so that we could save as PDF.

Cheers
Laurie