Another PDF Question

Subject: Another PDF Question
From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina -dot- P -dot- Daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com>
To: Framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, twin -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:06:08 +0530

Hi All,

I need some help urgently. I have a Book in FrameMaker with a whole load of
chapters. I convert it to a PDF to be published on the Web. I have to keep
updating this PDF with the new chapters I add. What I would like to know is,
is there a way to just add a chapter to the pdf without having to regenerate
everytime i add a new chapter? Or do I have to regenerate the entire BOOK
each time I want to update my stuff on the Web?

Also just checking with the FrameMaker users, will my cross references
appear as jumps in my pdf document??

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rohina

Rohina P. Daruwala
Sr. Associate Technical Writer
MSPG-IT, Motorola
The Senate, #33, Ulsoor Road
Bangalore - 560 042
India
Telephone : 91-80-5598615 Extn - 1005
Email: rohina -dot- p -dot- daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com