Printing Barcodes in FrameMaker 5.5.6 (UNIX)

Subject: Printing Barcodes in FrameMaker 5.5.6 (UNIX)
From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina -dot- P -dot- Daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com>
To: Framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:27:41 +0530

Hi All,

I need some help. Can I print barcodes in FrameMaker 5.5.6 for UNIX? Do I
need some special fonts/drivers? If anyone has done this could you please
reply to me directly.

Thanks & Regards
Rohina P. Daruwala
PCS-IT, Motorola
The Senate, #33, Ulsoor Road
Bangalore - 560 042
India
Telephone : 91-80-5598615 Extn - 1005
Email: rohina -dot- p -dot- daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com <mailto:ind295 -at- email -dot- mot -dot- com>