PARTIAL SOLUTION: odd template behavior

Subject: PARTIAL SOLUTION: odd template behavior
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- commsoft -dot- net>
To: "'Framers'" <framers -at- frameusers -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, "'NoBull'" <no-bull-techcomm -at- egroups -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:07:52 -0400

I tried applying the templates to copies of source files for the books that
worked fine and they did in fact carry all styles over correctly. This now
leads me to believe that the other source files are somehow deviating from
our template set. Thanks for all your help.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis Software Corporation
a subsidiary of Billing Concepts
phone: 518.433.7698
fax: 518.433.7680
<mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com>
<http://www.aptissoftware.com>