RE: OT? NT4 op sys - Any Probs

Subject: RE: OT? NT4 op sys - Any Probs
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 07:52:24 -0700

Hi Jacque --

I've been running NT4 for years now and have had few problems. It's more
stable than 95 and 98. Installing hardware is a little harder because it
doesn't have plug & play. Also, it's more expensive. Haven't used it with
any of the applications you mention but it's worked great with all the
analysis tools I've loaded. Good luck

-- Meg