Can Someone Give Me a Quick and Dirty Outline for a Technical Manual

Subject: Can Someone Give Me a Quick and Dirty Outline for a Technical Manual
From: Leona Dupree <llmdupree -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:14:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Listservers! Can someone give me a quick and dirty outline for a
Technical Manual that I am writing for a new software application my
company is developing?
I need to know what to put in my front matter, middle matter, and end
matter. Any suggestions other than table of contents, introduction,
chapters, glossary, appendixes, and index?
I need specific topics such as system requirements, design
specifications, how to create source files, how to create library
files, how to create batch files, and how to complete system and
usability testing.
Anyone and everyone who has written from a programmers point of view,
please take a stab at this. Thanks!

===
Sincerely,
Leona L. Magee-Dupree