Robohelp frustration!!!!

Subject: Robohelp frustration!!!!
From: KAREN_OTTO -at- HP-Spokane-om2 -dot- om -dot- hp -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:12:24 -0600

I need some Robohelp help. ARRRRGH!

Problem #1:
I've tried posting to the Robohelp listserv, but my posts never make it. The
web site says the address should be robolist -at- news -dot- blue-sky -dot- com
I've had no success in posting several times over the last couple of weeks.
Is this the right address?

Problem #2:
I use Robohelp Office's Software Video Camera to capture a procedure as an AVI
file. I want to edit the silly file to remove a couple of seconds of video. I
can't seem to find an editor that will save the AVI file to a similar size.
I've been using Videotrope, but every compression type I choose makes a MUCH
larger file. For example, I capture a file that's about 1.5 Meg. I edit out a
few dozen slides, and the minimum size I can save in is like 9 Meg.
Is there a better editor? Am I doing something dumb?

thanks,
karen