RE: making help from Japanese

Subject: RE: making help from Japanese
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:33:51 -0600

Hi, Lindsey.

Our mail server crashed as I was responding to your message, so I'm starting
over.

Frame 5.5.6 supports Japanese, and WWP International Version supports
Shift-JIS. You may need to make some changes to the English source to cut
down on localization time and cost, but the tools are fine for the task you
need to perform.

If you need some tips on designing for localization, let me know. I can give
you some general guidelines.

P.S. glad you like my sig.

Bill Burns - Eccentric Technology Consultant
International Communications Design & Development
billdb -at- ile -dot- com
Y2K Complacent