Jumper

Subject: Jumper
From: "Robert E. Garland" <robert -at- jtan -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:19:54 -0400 (EDT)

My practice has always been to instruct one to "insert a jumper" and
"remove the jumper". In addition to writing and instructing about
jumpers, I have inserted and removed many during my career. Keep it
simple and straightforward, and avoid jargon when it does not contribute
to understanding.

--
Robert Garland Amateur Radio Station NX3S
Hilltown Township Bucks County Grid FN20ii