Re: daisy chain versus daisy chaining

Subject: Re: daisy chain versus daisy chaining
From: Jan Axelson <jan -at- lvr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 22:00:04 -0500

I would be more precise and say something like this,

"You can connect a printer to the same parallel port as the scanner. To do
this, plug the printer cable into the scanner's pass-through port."

Jan Axelson
http://www.lvr.com
jan -at- lvr -dot- com

>I know that "Daisy chain" is valid terminology to use, but can you say "daisy
chaining"?
>For example, I would say, "I have daisy chained my computer, printer, and
scanner together."
But could you say something like, "By daisy chaining a computer, scanner, and
printer, they can all be used at once."