[Fwd: Re: Numbering in Word]

Subject: [Fwd: Re: Numbering in Word]
From: Kathi Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- template -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:35:02 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Numbering in Word
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:18:13 -0400
From: Kathi Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- template -dot- com>

Jennifer and everyone who is interested,

I have had that problem before and if I remember correctly, it is
most likely
caused because he has a section break that does not use the right
numbering
scheme. Try making sure that the page setup is correct, and if
it is, then go
and check the section breaks.

I hope this helps. I don't rely on my memory for much, so if it
is not the
problem, I humbly apologize in advance.

Good luck.

Kathi Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
"A day without sunshine is like, night."

So he now has several headings labeled