Re: FIELD CODES

Subject: Re: FIELD CODES
From: "Jayasree Suryanarayanan" <jayasree -at- actionaid -dot- net-kraft -dot- com>
To: "Mason, Debbie" <DMason -at- squirrelsystems -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 06:29:08 +0530

Hi Debbie
You need to create a style for figures, in your document. Using the
Format>Style option, create a new style (name it Figure for
convenience). Click on the Format button and select Numbering. In the
Numbered tab, select any of the lists displayed and click on Customize.
In the Customize Numbered List dialog, enter "Figure" in the Number
format field, before the number (you can change this number to reflect
the required numbering style and start number.)

This should take care of the figure numbering. Select this style every
time you need to number your caption.

I hope this helps.
Jayasree