Re: FIELD CODES

Subject: Re: FIELD CODES
From: Ginna Dowler <gdowler -at- questercorp -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:40:45 -0700

Why not use the Caption feature? Create a style (e.g. caption) and
select Insert > Caption. Use the label Figure. The only problem with
this function is that chapter numbering (based on section) doesn't work
- the numbers don't reset after each chapter. But otherwise it works
pretty well (amazing for Word but true).

--

Ginna Dowler
Quester Tangent Corporation