ADMIN: Server upgrade and more

Subject: ADMIN: Server upgrade and more
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 05:57:51 -0600

Gang,

Just FYI, I just upgraded the Lyris software on lists.raycomm.com
to the latest build from the vendor. Those of you on regular
mail should see no changes, with the possible exception of faster
delivery. Those of you on digest should see a big change--apparently the
digest problems have been fixed. No guarantees, but we'll know
with the digest that comes out on Saturday AM.

A few people have reported sporadic problems with duplicate messages.
This upgrade should go a long way to fixing those, and a planned
server hardware upgrade (date TBD, but soon) will help too.

If you have unexpected problems that crop up _AFTER_
you get this message, please let me know offline at
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-

Thanks for your patience as we've been trying to get these
issues resolved.

Eric

Eric J. Ray ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com