FWD: TW Contract Rates in Canada

Subject: FWD: TW Contract Rates in Canada
From: Anonymous Poster <anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:07:23 -0600 (MDT)

I have the opportunity to work on a TW contract in Canada (I am Canadian)
but have never done contract work before. I'd be grateful if anyone
could tell me
1) what are the going contract rates? Is there a difference between
charging on an hourly basis vs on a weekly basis?
2) what things should I watch out for--such as who should pay for what,
for example?
Thank you.

Forwarded anonymously on request. If you want the
original poster to see your response, you must reply
to the TECHWR-L list. All direct replies to this
message are automatically discarded. Contact Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com with questions.