Word to PDF vs. Frame to PDF

Subject: Word to PDF vs. Frame to PDF
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:58:30 -0700

All right, all you wonderful, resourceful techwr-l people: I need to soak up
some of your immense knowledge yet again.

What can you tell me about converting Word 97 docs to PDF vs. Frame docs to
PDF? What I'm looking for here is confirmation that the Frame conversion is
easier and simpler (this is one of my campaign points for getting Frame
here).

Any feedback--including the advantages of Word over Frame for this (if
any)--are greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Karen Field
kfield -at- stellcom -dot- com