Printing from Word/Frame to an Apple LaserWriter <gag>

Subject: Printing from Word/Frame to an Apple LaserWriter <gag>
From: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:44:34 -0400

Greetings!

Everytime I cross swords with an Apple, something bizarre happens. Argh.
That's what you get when you name your hardware after a fruit.

I've got a Word document that has a bulleted list style which uses a bullet
in shape of an arrowhead type thingee (using ZapfDingbats). But when I print
my document on an Apple Laserwriter, the bullet comes out as a totally
different shape (it looks like a tiny arrow pointing south east).

How do I make sure the bullets I pick in Word (and eventually Frame) match
the font set in the Apple Laserwriter?
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation
ToonBoom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
514-205-9209

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.