RE: PDF Driver

Subject: RE: PDF Driver
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:20:10 -0400

Adobe PDF Writer is a bona fide product. Your local software outlet should
be able to order it, or you can hit the Web.

But then there's Distiller, which is only marginally more complex than PDF
Writer, while giving better results and flexibility. You can get Distiller
bundled with some programs (e.g., PageMaker).

Emru Townsend, Information Developer of the New Millennium
Softimage, Inc.
etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Under construction: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://www.montreal.com/tech/1999/09/06enslave.html